Who is Required to Receive Training?
Employers with fifty (50) or more employees across all locations are required to:
- Re-train their California managers and supervisors every two (2) years.
- Train newly hired or promoted California managers and supervisors within the first six (6) months of their employment or promotion, regardless of being internally or externally sourced.
Why Receive Training?
- California’s AB 1825 mandates minimum training requirements, including sexual and non-sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation components, as well as anti-bullying/abusive conduct prevention training.
- Companies with fewer than fifty (50) employees have the same liability in case of manager misconduct as larger companies, so training is always prudent.
What will Our Training Cover?
- Classes cover both sexual and non-sexual harassment, as well as discrimination and retaliation in the workplace.
- Training materials are provided and certificates are awarded upon completion of the course.
- ManagEase offers monthly two-hour Manager Harassment Training sessions at our offices, located in Irvine, California.
- We also offer group pricing for two-hour harassment group training for managers and one-hour group training for employees at your site.
- All harassment training sessions are available in English or Spanish.